- - - - -

Happy Days

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_ultratvfan_*

Guest_ultratvfan_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2003 - 04:05 AM

I enjoyed Heather in the Happy Days tv series as the smart-alecky and beautiful Heather Pfister and thought that she and Linda Purl should have stayed longer than a season. She was good and I thought Heather brought back to the show what was lost when Ron Howard left.

When I look back, it would seem to me that Heather O'Rourk was destined to superstardom.

To Heather O'Rourke in Heaven: You will never be forgotton by your fans.

#2 Guest_*DarkAngel*_*

Guest_*DarkAngel*_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2003 - 06:19 PM

happy days hasnt been played here for years so....but by the pictures heather is just gorgeous :D she is soOOO cute with her braids pulled up like that :wub:

#3 Guest_ultratvfan_*

Guest_ultratvfan_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2003 - 08:42 PM

Actually, reruns of Happy Days is playing on the television station 'TVLAND'. If your cable company carries the station in your area, check your local listings for the time and channel. Heather O'Rourke was in the show during the 1982-1983 season(Happy Days ran from 1974-1984).

#4 Guest_JessicaRuser_*

Guest_JessicaRuser_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2004 - 10:29 PM

Where I live they air old episodes of Happy Days all of the time. Sometimes a few times a day. It's on TV Land and it's on a station where I live called WGN. As for what I thought of Heather on " Happy Days", I loved her in it. I remember the first time I saw her in one of those episodes and I knew immediately that she was Carol Anne Freeling in the movie " Poltergiest". And as the years went by I always remembered that Heather was on " Happy Days" for a season. The way I remembered it as a kid was she played Fonzie's girlfriend's daughter. I thought that Linda Purl and Heather did a great job as playing mother and daughter. They were really great. Of course, Heather was the best.

Jessica

#5 Guest_RichardH_*

Guest_RichardH_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2004 - 06:30 AM

I loved Heather's appearances in Happy Days. She brought a lot of humor to the show. I remember when Fonzie first met her and asked when her daddy was coming home, and she replied, "Mommy said when ###### freezes over." Her delivery of that line was classic! She and Henry Winkler seemed to work very well together; they played off each other brilliantly.

#6 Guest_Rick Questro_*

Guest_Rick Questro_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2004 - 03:22 PM

I agree she was very good and it added that special thing to the show i saw some parts of it and i loved it...!!!

#7 Guest_danny28_*

Guest_danny28_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2004 - 12:13 PM

i loved heather on happy days.i never really understood why they dropped her with several other cast members during the show's last season except that a spin off with scott baio and erin moran did not succeed. i always thought had they went with the orginal plan of fonzie marrying linda purl's charcter the show would of had a few more seasons
anyway, i just loved heather on happy days it was my favorite tv show growing up
later
danny

#8 Guest_Mike_*

Guest_Mike_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2004 - 11:36 PM

heather was so adorable in that show

#9 Guest_Paul_*

Guest_Paul_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2004 - 01:28 AM

...i never really understood why they dropped her with several other cast members during the show's last season

Tammy Posted on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 03:56 pm:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fans didn't like fonzie with anyone serious. it just wasn't working out to be a good storyline for fonzie. they wanted him to be a player again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users