Tammy O'Rourke

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_ultratvfan_*

Guest_ultratvfan_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2003 - 11:12 PM

Tammy, what tv shows, movies, etc., have you been in and are you still acting? How is your mother Kathleen doing today and what is her career?

I remember working with her briefly at a theater I used to work at several years ago. I found your mother to be friendly, soft-spoken, and seemed to be emotionally-drained from Heather's loss and from events surrounding it.

Edited by ultratvfan, 24 July 2003 - 11:17 PM.

#2 Guest_frodnew_*

Guest_frodnew_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2003 - 09:55 AM

If Tammy doesn't mind, I can answer part of this. About the "Have you ever been in and films, movies, etc.?" Yes she has. Like we have said, she has been in Annie(1982) and Pennies from Heaven. Also, she has been in 1 episode of Happy Days with Heather! It is the episode "I Drink, Therefore, I Am" If that doesn't help, it was the episode where Flip gets drunk with his friends, and goes driving and hits little Heather! Tammy was in it as Heather's friend, Tammy. She came in with Heather when Heather asked if she could go ride bikes with Tammy and her mother said "May I go ride bikes with Tammy." (correcting her english) And Heather said "Aren't you a litlle too old to play with Tammy?!" LOL Hope that helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users