How Did Heather Die?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_leah_*

Guest_leah_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2006 - 07:02 AM

Hi Guys i just want to know how heather died because i heard (what everyone else seems to know) is that she died of aherat attack cus the movie scared her soo much thats how she died cus she got terrified and thought it was real thast awful so why are ppl saying it was a fever was it?????? it was cus of the movie all the cast that was a part of it had things happen just so u should know!!!

#2 Amber

Amber

251 to 500 posts!

• Heather O'Rourke Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 07:42 AM

Read the F.A.Q.s

http://heatherorourke.net/forum/index.php?showforum=67

When did Heather die and how?:

http://heatherorourke.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=814

#3 Guest_leah_*

Guest_leah_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2006 - 03:19 PM

Hey Guys i know how she died now its just at first i did not know & all i heard was rumours, my mother told me she died at the age of 8 when it was 12 so they dont really know alot about it. the poor angel she left so quick there one minute gone the next but in my opinion i think it was the best palce for her a better place but i also think it had something to do with the poltergeist curse as it was starnge for most of them to come down with something & die the 1st poltergeist freaked me out i was just sat glued to the screen lol i havent seen the 2nd or 3rd. i think heathers body may be gone but her soul lives on in a safe place in heaven in a better place bless her its funny how u can feel so sorry for her even though i only sene her in one movie it is very fascinating too its something that keeps u wondering but remeber forever xxx
Heather would have made a very beautiful woman with a great career and lots of confidence cus it shone in her movies bless her and bless all of u her great fans xxxxxxxxx

#4 Guest_Louisiana_*

Guest_Louisiana_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 November 2006 - 02:21 PM

I heard that it was something to do with the Poltergeist Curse too and that it was fear that killed her. I mean I never really believed that because it's all abit hokey but I did think she died of a heart attack.

I was drawn to this board in order to find out. I was watching Poltergeist 3 last night and at the end the film it says in the credits that it is dedicated to her. Made me wonder how she died.

She would have been around my age if she were still alive.

She was a very beautiful girl.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users